A week from now we will be on the road or gravel path as it may be. Excitement is everywhere: Talking with my team, on twitter, on Facebook, during runs. We are ready.
- Pack, no really, you actually have to pack this week, or at least before Friday morning. Here is my list again.
- Confirm the van pick-ups
- Confirm when team members are arriving in Madison
- Confirm who is packing what as far as van items
- Check the Race Bible for any changes
- Double check the runner distances – these can change due to construction
- Make sure to bring cash or checkbook to pay team members for the van, hotel, shirts, whatever
- Expect some sort of hiccup between now and the start line on Friday. It’s okay, don’t panic.
- The official nighttime hours are 7:30PM—6:00AM – make sure you have your safety gear: headlamp, reflective vest, blinky light.
- Did I mention get excited?
Once again, I am on Team Awesome, you can follow our adventures on twitter @TeamAwesome12.
We hope to see lots of you out there!